Personal Information Collection Statements
- The information about you collected by means of this form will be used for the following purposes:
- dealing with your request ;
- compiling aggregate statistics about individuals making enquiries with us.
- Information we collect about you will not be disclosed by us to any other party in a form that
would identify you.
- You have the right to request access to and correction of information about you held by us.
- If you wish to access or correct your personal data held by us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private Policy Statements
- We pledge to meet fully, and where possible exceed, internationally recognized standards of
personal data privacy protection, in complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
- When you visit our web site we record your visit only as a "hit" and do not collect any personally identifiable information from you.
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information from the visitors to our web site. Our service provider makes a record of your
visit that shows only the Domain Name Server address part of your e-mail address, and of the pages visited. The service provider only
discloses to us aggregate information about the number and types of visitors by reference to their Domain name Server address. This information
is used by us only for preparing general statistics on the usage of our web site.